2112!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I just noticed that if you add the number of User Cab memories (2,048) to the number of User Cab FullRes memories (64) the result is 2,112.

Coincidence? Hmmmm....

Rush%2B%27Starman%27_emblem_(Rush_%272112%27_album).png

Perfect! That's just the Universe giving Fractal a little nod.

For my 2112 themed Aristides I payed half up front. 8 months later when I went to pay it off he Euro conversion drifted a bit and here was my payoff value -

unnamed.png

Note that 2112 was written and published in 1976 ;-)

Here's the guitar -

IMG_8172.jpeg

IMG_4311.JPG

I think of it as Neil smiling down on me from musical Valhalla . . .

I'm waiting for another Aristides to get built. It's going to be the ultimate '80s guitar based on my 1989 RG760. It's a classic voiced HSS with a OFR and a nutty rainbow sparkle finish. Somehow the build reservation number ended up being #1989. The world is an odd place!

Last edited:
What can this strange device be?
When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It’s got wires that vibrate, and give music
What can this thing be that I found?

See how it sings like a sad heart
And joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain
Or notes that fall gently, like rain.

Perfect! That's just the Universe giving Fractal a little nod.

For my 2112 themed Aristides I payed half up front. 8 months later when I went to pay it off he Euro conversion drifted a bit and here was my payoff value -

View attachment 91381

Note that 2112 was written and published in 1976 ;-)

Here's the guitar -

View attachment 91383

View attachment 91382

I think of it as Neil smiling down on me from musical Valhalla . . .

I'm waiting for another Aristides to get built. It's going to be the ultimate '80s guitar based on my 1989 RG760. It's a classic voiced HSS with a OFR and a nutty rainbow sparkle finish. Somehow the build reservation number ended up being #1989. The world is an odd place!

That is badass. I had no idea you could do stuff like that.

I had a Digitech 2101 for a bit. Wow I just checked out reverb listings and these units are getting some decent coin still.

Back
Top Bottom