• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

2112!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I just noticed that if you add the number of User Cab memories (2,048) to the number of User Cab FullRes memories (64) the result is 2,112.

Coincidence? Hmmmm....

Rush%2B%27Starman%27_emblem_(Rush_%272112%27_album).png

Disconnector

Inspired
Perfect! That's just the Universe giving Fractal a little nod.

For my 2112 themed Aristides I payed half up front. 8 months later when I went to pay it off he Euro conversion drifted a bit and here was my payoff value -

unnamed.png

Note that 2112 was written and published in 1976 ;-)

Here's the guitar -

IMG_8172.jpeg

IMG_4311.JPG

I think of it as Neil smiling down on me from musical Valhalla . . .

I'm waiting for another Aristides to get built. It's going to be the ultimate '80s guitar based on my 1989 RG760. It's a classic voiced HSS with a OFR and a nutty rainbow sparkle finish. Somehow the build reservation number ended up being #1989. The world is an odd place!

Last edited:

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
What can this strange device be?
When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It’s got wires that vibrate, and give music
What can this thing be that I found?

See how it sings like a sad heart
And joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain
Or notes that fall gently, like rain.

spagthorpe

Experienced
Perfect! That's just the Universe giving Fractal a little nod.

For my 2112 themed Aristides I payed half up front. 8 months later when I went to pay it off he Euro conversion drifted a bit and here was my payoff value -

View attachment 91381

Note that 2112 was written and published in 1976 ;-)

Here's the guitar -

View attachment 91383

View attachment 91382

I think of it as Neil smiling down on me from musical Valhalla . . .

I'm waiting for another Aristides to get built. It's going to be the ultimate '80s guitar based on my 1989 RG760. It's a classic voiced HSS with a OFR and a nutty rainbow sparkle finish. Somehow the build reservation number ended up being #1989. The world is an odd place!

That is badass. I had no idea you could do stuff like that.

Top Bottom