2022 Winter NAMM in June?

They combined Summer and Winter NAMM. Makes more sense to me. Never understood the need for two shows.
Marketing is a never-ending wheel. Same reason why there's multiple air shows and car shows. E3 and SEMA, all the conventions. Gotta get the word out. See and be seen.

It was inevitable. Everyone has been expecting an announcement it would be cancelled, so the 6 month postponement is, relatively speaking, good news. That unfortunately means there won't be a nashville namm next year, but nobody cares about that anyway :).

I've never been to a NAMM show but after 30yrs of playing I've always wanted to go to one? I've watched almost every YouTube namm video showcasing new gear, vintage gear all that great stuff. I know musicians that normally show up at a namm are likely on a whole different level, my only fear is that it would be the equivalent of walking into a guitar center on a Saturday and there's 7000 things going on hearing nearly all of them at once and the dome is ready to explode!!! I guess it's a side affect of "hearing everything". Is that what it's like?

Unfortunately Anaheim in winter is fine (and reasonable cheep for us European guys), in summer with Disney park season at its max is very expensive (hotels) and flight prices are already in "holiday range" and not business range... I hope this is only for 2022 and we can come back to see in winter in LA and summer in Nashville... just my though...

I've never been to a NAMM show but after 30yrs of playing I've always wanted to go to one? I've watched almost every YouTube namm video showcasing new gear, vintage gear all that great stuff. I know musicians that normally show up at a namm are likely on a whole different level, my only fear is that it would be the equivalent of walking into a guitar center on a Saturday and there's 7000 things going on hearing nearly all of them at once and the dome is ready to explode!!! I guess it's a side affect of "hearing everything". Is that what it's like?
Yes it’s pretty much that.

Hi guys and gals!
I planned to go to Namm at least once. From what I understood, it's a "professionals only" kind of event, right? Or is there a way to buy a ticket to visit the show for a regular ol' bloke like myself? Or is there a way to get an invitation or something? Sorry for the total newbie questions. Jus want to see if it is possible to plan that trip :)
Peace!
David

Back
Top Bottom