Axe-Master
https://www.guitarworld.com/news/charvel-new-signature-models-2022

kkpaJfJSahYGSRFm5uTDNe-1600-80.jpg

fJsNTSTa6WhHtQHXnfFePa-1600-80.jpg

SqcJ8f6jJexKo82icLbH9U-1600-80.jpg

KgsLFKYfG8y4A2PYiB62e-1600-80.jpg

Last edited:
DAMN !

I thought the Danhage was going to be a limited edition ?

SqcJ8f6jJexKo82icLbH9U-1600-80.jpg

Pretty much everything I want in a "super-strat" ..., I just wish the neck were roasted .... I would probably upgrade the Floyd and relic the pickguard to more closely match the body though ....

Jake’s original Strat wasn’t white pearl, it was white with blue pearl. But it still looks badass.

DAMN !

I thought the Danhage was going to be a limited edition ?

View attachment 95368

Pretty much everything I want in a "super-strat" ..., I just wish the neck were roasted .... I would probably upgrade the Floyd and relic the pickguard to more closely match the body though ....

I love Evergrey. What a great band, and Henrik is such a tasty player.

I saw the previous iteration of this guitar going for $3,000 USA. Limited run from 2 or 3 years ago was it??

Those guys trying to sell at that price gonna be pissed about this. :)

I had one of the "limited" Henrik models. It was a very nice guitar and a great neck to play. I ended up selling it through Covid to someone who offered me more than I paid for it! Oh well, who knew they would release it again?

I had one of the "limited" Henrik models. It was a very nice guitar and a great neck to play. I ended up selling it through Covid to someone who offered me more than I paid for it! Oh well, who knew they would release it again?
Do you happen to know if it was routed for a humbucker in the neck position?

Thanks! :)

Never played anything like it, and usually have an allergic reaction to any kind of Signature Model,
but Jake was hands down the best live guitarist I have ever seen, and it ticks all the boxes for me as
far as specs go. Super stoked to give it a spin when it arrives. :)

Randy was the reason I wanted to play guitar. Jake killed it live on the Bark at the Moon tour. So good. My favorite Jake actual Charvel is the purpleburst.

I thought they offered it as a USA model, but it looks like currently only the blueburst. Which is also nice, but not purple.

Back
Top Bottom