2021 FORD BRONCO

The guys on the Toyota 4Runner group I'm in on Facebook are going nuts about the new Bronco. They either love it or hate it, but pretty much all of us 4Runner owners are wishing Toyota would step up their game. They're very reliable, but behind the times when it comes to new features. For 2021 it looks like the 4Runner will get a new paint color and LED headlights, lol.

I'm just a fan of any vehicle, from any company, that doesn't look like every other vehicle.
I swear, these companies engage in some kind of collusion to have every car look the same. It's maddening.
The Bronco looks pretty sweet. It would be nice if this kind of creativity became a sign of things to come.

Looks a lot Closer to my 74 (from the side) than I thought would be possible! It will be interesting to see if it has an effect on the value of the Early Broncos.

More a suburban grocery getter than a rock crawler, maybe. I have actually been waiting for this new Bronco since I heard they were in the works..but, hmmm.. I’ll give it a few years I think - see how it evolves.

I loved the lines and build of the Classic Bronco.. this newer Bronc’ .mmmmm..not really digging it.

I really like it, but I really wish these truck companies would use smaller lettering for their logos. Really? A Bronco? I thought it might be a Volkswagen. Let me put my glasses on, sonny.

The guys on the Toyota 4Runner group I'm in on Facebook are going nuts about the new Bronco. They either love it or hate it, but pretty much all of us 4Runner owners are wishing Toyota would step up their game. They're very reliable, but behind the times when it comes to new features. For 2021 it looks like the 4Runner will get a new paint color and LED headlights, lol.
It kinda has a Toyota FJ meets Bronco thing going if you ask me.

I like it. It's kind of what I'd expected (and didn't get) from the reboot of the Land Rover Defender. I figure my next car will probably be electric, though.

If I didn't already have a ton of money into my Wrangler, or something happened to it, I'd probably be looking at the Bronco.

I'm glad to see some actual competition in the marketplace. If the top doesn't come off, not interested, but it better also be able to go anywhere I point it.

More a suburban grocery getter than a rock crawler, maybe. I have actually been waiting for this new Bronco since I heard they were in the works..but, hmmm.. I’ll give it a few years I think - see how it evolves.

I loved the lines and build of the Classic Bronco.. this newer Bronc’ .mmmmm..not really digging it.
I've done the White Rim 4X in my Tundra TRD Pro. Most of the Bronco line is even more capable provided the turbo / twin turbo can withstand the dust.

Back
Top Bottom