2017 Rig Tour video - Rocco Pezzin

Unbelievable you do record vocals with an SM57. The covers I heard so far, especially the ones with your buddy Vale are so freakin' awesome I would have expected a lot more high-end studio gear. Thumbs up !

Very nice gear! I especially love the fighter jet theme of the Frog amp! Do you prefer the variac mode to the normal one?

Unbelievable you do record vocals with an SM57. The covers I heard so far, especially the ones with your buddy Vale are so freakin' awesome I would have expected a lot more high-end studio gear. Thumbs up !
thanks man! the 57 works surprisingly well for vocals, it's very high-mid focused which is perfect for the vocal's main frequency range, I know Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkings has often recorded records with it!
Very nice gear! I especially love the fighter jet theme of the Frog amp! Do you prefer the variac mode to the normal one?
thanks dude! Kerosene (variac mode) all the way! Instant Lynch tone! the normal mode NAILS the tone from the first Badlands record, I really like both channels depending on what I'm playing
Where's the Ibanez Rg565?
sold that one a couple of years ago! I wish I could keep all the guitars but some stuff's gotta go to buy new gear!

Back
Top Bottom