2017 / 4th Annual Emerald City Bass Convention (Seattle)

Are you going?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not this year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

selta

Power User
4th Annual Emerald City Bass Convention! Open to all bass players (even under age 21)

When: Sunday, April 30th from Noon to 8pm
Where: Odin Brewing Co, 402 Baker Blvd, Tukwila, WA

What do I bring?
All of your gear, or none :). Whatever you feel like bringing - the more that people can bring however, the better!

What about food and drinks?

There will be a buffet available for $15 (per plate - generous portion), and drinks will be available from the bar

Who's going to be there?

We're still working on that, but we expect the "usual" vendors, builders, DIY'ers and guests from the past few years, with possibly a few new additions and even demos! Stay tuned for some spotlights!

How much does it cost me?

Once again this year, no ticket or any kind of fee to get in. You'll only need to pay for food or drink if you choose to.

Raffle?
This has been a pretty big hit for these events, and I'm working out details on it this year.

*Raffle Registration will be from Noon until 2pm only*

Instead of doing one large drawing as in the past, I will likely do 2 or 3 smaller raffles throughout the day.
Must be present to pick up any prize you are drawn for.

For Facebook users among us, sign up here:

For more information, visit the new website:
http://www.ECBassCon.org

I know this forum is overwhelmingly guitarists, but I thought I'd share this here again this year. If anyone is in the area and knows and bassists who may be interested, feel free to pass this along. I'll have both of our AX8 setups there, and will maybe take my Axe-Fx II as well.
This is the first year I'm operating under an actual event name that I plan on continue using in the future, (hence the new website and such), but is the 4th year I've been putting this thing on, and it grows every time.

Back
Top Bottom