2016 Charvel San Dimas | Overview & Demo

I really wanted the purple burst one, but for some reason had a weird hangup about the chrome hardware. So ended up going with the So cal. Something about the maple neck with the black hardware looks awesome to me. Love this guitar, but the volume knob is my only complaint. i may look into trying to do what you did with yours.

Great demo, Rocco! I think Charvel and Fractal Audio are going to see a bump in sales with this video.

Awesome playing, really shows the versatility of that guitar. And love those necks, they "play like buttah".

I really wanted the purple burst one, but for some reason had a weird hangup about the chrome hardware. So ended up going with the So cal. Something about the maple neck with the black hardware looks awesome to me. Love this guitar, but the volume knob is my only complaint. i may look into trying to do what you did with yours.
I know exactly what you mean, never liked chrome hardware lol yeah I had to move the volume knob, I was constantly hitting it with my pinky...with that out of the way this guitar is perfect!

I hear ya Rocco!!

Ever since I've owned a P.Gilbert PGM301, I've wanted to change all my volume pots to the tone position on my others guitars....

Back
Top Bottom