Wish 2 pitch blocks please

detune, custom scales, octive, 5th, and capo. I use few presets and do everthing with scenes. 2 Pitch block would be awesome.

Joining in into the meow club asking for a 2nd pitch block. The virtual capo is so useful that I have it in pretty much all my presets and using the ring mod to simulate a whammy sucks. I would trade the ring mod for a 2nd pitch block if needed.

Joining in into the meow club asking for a 2nd pitch block. The virtual capo is so useful that I have it in pretty much all my presets and using the ring mod to simulate a whammy sucks. I would trade the ring mod for a 2nd pitch block if needed.
I have said it before even separate capo block if it was limited lwhere you can’t pitch up and can only drop 2 semitones
So Eb and D. That would be very useful

You can come close to the pitch detune effect with some of the chorus types. The Dimension and Dual Detune types in particular.
if using either delays for detune, where do you prefer their placement in the signal chain? thanks for the idea!

The pitch detune effect works best in stereo, after the amp, and after the cab if the cab is mono.
So the same applies to effects such as chorus and dual delay, when being used as a substitute for the Pitch block.

Here's a few of my go to chorus effects from my blocks library I like when I don't have room for the almighty pitch detune.

Channel A is matched to a vintage BOSS DC-2
Channel B is matched to a TC 2290 setup for chorus
Channel C is matched to the ADA MP-1 chorus
Channel D is a "Golden Chorus"

Attachments

• Doublers_20230806_135111.blk
    437 bytes · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom