2 output patch (included) trumpet and light gain guitar

Tplesko

Inspired
Hi all, I am trying to emulate a B-side RHCP tune where Flea uses his trumpet skills (this was also sampled for a pop hit by the band Crazytown, which we play a rock version of and goes over really well in bars). The song is here and it starts at :50. I've created a reasonable trumpet tone out of Out 1 and a reasonable light gain Strat tone out of Out 2. I use FC Pedal 1 for many of the swells. My goal is to swell in the trumpet sound and have it hold whenever I hit an A note and I am close. I don't much care about the other trumpet notes, just droning the A tastefully. I welcome any feedback or suggestions on improving this. I am somewhat proud of it and learning to use the Axe III with 2 guitars simultaeneously and also adding in more and more synth pad and other clever things to add fullness to our sound as we don't have a keys or horn player. Exciting stuff (for me anyways). Endless possibilities,

here is the song and I have attached the patch for any helpful feedback (thank you in advance)!

Attachments

• Butterfly.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom