2 Lukather(Toto) Slow Ballad Solos

Great work, Mark! I've always admired the feel of Steve's solos. He has often said what a big influence David Gilmour was on his playing. It's a great example of how influence comes through while sounding completely new. That ability to convey a monstrous amount of emotion in very few actual notes is something David and Luke both do so well.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-ii-quantum-rev-2-01-public-beta-zwei.111243/

I'm on 2.01. I just reloaded the preset from AxeChange to my XL and it works fine.

Maybe you can't go backwards (2.01 to 2.0) with presets because I just tried again and it is a no go.

I am not going to upgrade to a beta -- I have upcoming gigs and I do not have the time to deal with adjusting patches and dealing with potential bugs.

2.0 sounds great -- will wait for next non-beta release -- however it is interesting that I cannot install a patch built on 2.01 on 2.0

Hey Mark,
Sounds great! Is that an Alex Lifeson model LP you are playing? Are the pickups stock or did you change them out?

Back
Top Bottom