2 Headrush 1x8's or 1 Line 6 Powercab Plus 2x12?

sgb1

Hi everybody! I'm really torn on how to get the best out of my Axe III. I'm currently running it through 2 Presonus Eris E8 studio monitors with the matching sub. I'm currently building myself a music room in my basement for all my gear that will measure 8' x10'. I am not in a band so I don't play live. Would either of my suggestions be a significant upgrade on the Presonus system? If so which? I primarily play metal with very few solos. Thanks!

Hello there, I am using 2 Headrush 1x12's and they sound great! Probably the best frfr speakers I have used so far. Plus having 2 instead of 1, 2x12 will give you better stereo separation. I seriously doubt will not be happy with the headrushes. Good luck.

Last edited:
My primary monitors have been a pair of E8's for several years. I don't see how either of your suggestions would be a major improvement. That said, if you want to try some different, try something different.

I have 2 Headrush 8's and they sound really great. I've owned many speakers over the years and these are up there. Unreal for the money..

Back
Top Bottom