2 exp pedals in LF, 2 in Axe?

JustinAiken

Inspired
Just trying to figure out my setup still...

I'm thinking of getting:

Mission Engineering SP1LF -> LF JR inputs 1 + 2 (the switch takes it's own input, right?)
Roland EV5 (already have this) -> AxeFX 1
Boss FS-5U -> AxeFX 2

That way I'd have a tap tempo switch, a dedicated volume, and then an effect I could turn on/off and use at any time, like wah, whammy, or leslie effects...

Would this work? Or do expressions pedals not play nicely together?

I am total noob when it comes to expression pedals, hooking and options but I guess it should work.
Those 2 pedal jacks at the back of the Axe-FX is (I think) for those who don't have midi foot controller with inputs for expression pedals.
Now, there might be some thing to dial properly in order to get everything working,
pedals from the back and those hooked to your LF but it should work.

:idea: :?:

The scenario you've outlined will work perfectly. You'll just assign each of these control sources to a different destination in the Axe Fx. Post again if you need help when you've got the gear!

I see that you need a splitter cable to get the TS FS-5U into the TRS-expecting LF JR...

If I'm plugging the FS-5U right into the AXE, what cable do I need? And is there somekind of way to split it so that I can send tempo to the AXE and a RC-20 with the same switch at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom