2 brand new BOSS FV expr pedals

ajnord32

Inspired
Got these 2 babies yesterday.

Thinking of volume (Pre or post) and Delay level... hm

Any advise from you guys in yhe forum how to best put them to use with my Axe FX-11/ MFC-101 ? How do you do it?

Reg AJJ

I will
I ordered them from Evenstad-music shop.
I`m not sure yet how I will set it up.... time will show.
Until now Ive used Scenes to have some ekstra output volume + -

I`ve always used my pinky to swell tones or just to reduse the gain of a dist preset.

There`s a lot that can be controlled with the e-ped

I just bought 4 BOSS FV-500 a few weeks ago bc they were on sale and they are the best expression pedals I have ever used. I replaced my old converted Dunlop Cry Baby expression pedals with the BOSS expression pedals and it's a huge improvement! I use the 1st for Output 1 Volume, 2nd Wah. I switch up 3 & 4 per preset: Whammy 1 Oct Down, Whammy 1 Oct Up, FX Speed, FX Mix, Morphing between 2 Amps.

NOTE: Don't forget to buy 1/4" TRS cables bc they don't come w/ them!

I've got 2 as well but only using 1 from the pedal Jack because I can't for the life of me figure out how to set them up with my all access. I use mine connected to a drive pedals drive knob so I can have clean at heel down and fade in distortion.

Please tell how you liked them when they are propely tested.

I've been using two of them for the past two years with no problems. I recommend them. (I've tried others.)

BTW - I use them with the MFC and they are set up to be different things on different presets (not locked to one function each). Sometimes they are wah or volume or control delay or provide seamless switching between clean and crunch with a mixer block. Expression pedals have endless uses with the Axe.

Back
Top Bottom