2 Axe Fx 2's used in Post/Prog Rock Live Video

Jaredajp

Hey Guys and Girls,

My name is Jared and I play in a prog/post rock band called Majora. We are from Newcastle, Australia. Our axe's are absolutely crucial to how we play and we couldn't do what we we do without them. I thought you all might be interested in seeing a live play through video my band did for our fans where we use purely our axe patches running straight out into the mixer (the cabs in the video are what we usually use live). Our EP, also found on the same channel, was all recorded with an Axe Fx Ultra.

Happy to answer any and all questions :)

Thanks very much for the great response! I can't post url's yet but our bandcamp page is majoraofficial at bandcamp dot com. Our tracks are also up on iTunes and Spotify :)

The pale blue dot... very nice. Personally I connect a bit better with music that has vocals but you've done great work.

This is the sort of stuff I like to do live videos of. e.g.

Do you play live much?

The pale blue dot... very nice. Personally I connect a bit better with music that has vocals but you've done great work.

This is the sort of stuff I like to do live videos of. e.g.

Do you play live much?

Thank you very much! We are big Sagan fans as well as the era of modern rational thinkers he kickstarted.

That was a great watch mate! Very well done.

While we had a Christmas hiatus, we play quite a bit. We toured the east coast of Australia extensively last year and plan to expand on that in support of our upcoming new single/EP :)

Back
Top Bottom