2 1/2 years with Axe-Fx

Swabere

Inspired
Easily the best piece of gear I have purchased in over 30 years of playing music

I use it with guitar, sitar, bouzouki, mandolin and a few other instruments. With the exception of one screen freeze early on (was fixed by shutting off and turning on unit) I haven't had any problems during shows or rehearsals. My tone is always clear and without unwanted feedback.

I practice more and enjoy the ability to tweak till the wee hours or just put on a preset. I have always loved the sound and amazed how much it improves month to month. I went from lugging around a half stack triple rectifier and a ton of pedals (that was only good for guitar) to a two space rack, small pedal board with MFC-100 with one expression pedal and a QSC K12 monitor. I can do everything in one trip and no longer dread stairs.

It is as complicated or easy as you want to make it. I have not had one regret since I made my purchase and approach every gig with confidence.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence or those who may want to use it for something besides electric guitar
Joseph

Back
Top Bottom