Fixed 2.0 B1 MIDI block display broken

Poparad

Power User
I'm on the new beta and it looks like the display values on the MIDI block are broken. On either FM3 edit (running the new version) or on the hardware, if I try to edit values, they either won't change (hardware) or display as "0" (FM3 Edit). Moving the cursor on the hardware updates the display with the correct values, though, so the edits are taking but not displaying. Also, changing scenes while in the MIDI block edit screen does change scenes but doesn't update the display.

I’m on the 2.0 final release and still seeing this bug or something similar in the hardware UI when changing scenes. The command number and value that are displayed always reflect the previous scene instead of the current one. I have not checked in the editor yet.

I’m on the 2.0 final release and still seeing this bug or something similar in the hardware UI when changing scenes. The command number and value that are displayed always reflect the previous scene instead of the current one. I have not checked in the editor yet.

I guess you're right. The bug is still there. It sometimes changes but sometimes doesn't and it appears kind of random. I've noticed if you switch really quickly, like less than 500ms between scene changes, it'll generally update every time. Slower than that and it tends to get stuck more often, but not always. When I checked it before I was toggling quickly between scenes.

Back
Top Bottom