1st Preset

Rich5150

Experienced
Just whipped this up, with the new toy. love how easy it is to assign the foot switches in the AX8

Attachments

• RIG 1.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 40
I tried this one today and I'm a little confused. S1 sounds like I threw a blanket over my speakers. Is it supposed to sound that way? Curious what you use these scenes for? Might help me understand what to do with this preset.

Thanks!

I tried this one today and I'm a little confused. S1 sounds like I threw a blanket over my speakers. Is it supposed to sound that way? Curious what you use these scenes for? Might help me understand what to do with this preset.

Thanks!
I apologize I did it plugged into the front end of my AxeFX II Rig as my monitors are in storage right now, The 3 scenes are basic a clean, crunch and lead. Were you able to figure out why it sounded like that?

It did sound fine when i was playing with it.

I apologize I did it plugged into the front end of my AxeFX II Rig as my monitors are in storage right now, The 3 scenes are basic a clean, crunch and lead. Were you able to figure out why it sounded like that?

It did sound fine when i was playing with it.

I'll take a look at how it's set up. S1 is not clean, so maybe something was lost in translation. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom