1GUITAR-STEREO 1 BASS-MONO 1AXE-FX-II

Ok...title says it all. How do I set this up on the axe-fx? Is it even possible? I assume it is since there are two outputs. I need the guitar in stereo to utilize panning and the bass down center in mono.

FYI I already know how to run two guitars through the axe, one panned L and one panned R.

It's possible. Run your guitar chain like you normally would. At the end of the bass chain, pop the FX Loop block in so you can separate that signal and route it to Output 2. If you're going strictly FOH and want the bass and guitar mixed all in one, forego the FX Loop and shunt straight to output. I think you need to use a stereo cab in the cab block and pan hard left and right for the guitars.

Use two separate chains, one using the fx loop at the end. That one will output to out 2.
Each chain can have it's own amp cab etc. Either one can be mono or stereo.

Thanks for the feedback. One question, though, do you have to have the FX loop block first in the second chain (not coming from input) to utilize the FX loop as input 2? Or do I just run Guitar into L and Bass into R in Input 1 rear?

Back
Top Bottom