WTB 1987 Ibanez RG550 guitar

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, mint might be asking a lot. I’m going to hold out for an early F7 serial number below F7 43000 for now

There is a current listing on Reverb for an 87 Road Flare 550 that looks pretty clean from Russia. Title states it’s color Fire Alarm Red, but I believe he meant Five Alarm Red. Regardless, I believe it’s Road Flare lol.

Saw that, thanks. Shipping from Russia to Maui is a factor. I sold an ‘84 Ovation 12 string from here to Moscow and it was over $200 shipping

I have this one from '87.
Modified with Bareknuckle Pickups in Bridge and Neck and change the volume/tone control and pickup switch. But have all the replacements to make it original again :)
Though, I'm located in Germany.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Hi Venne I was supposed to be biking in the Garmisch area right now with my wife who Is originally from that area but The virus hit. She may be in Landshut next month for her mother’s 90th. Where are you? How much are you asking?

Hi Jim, I'm in Hannover which is 5,5 hours north of Landshut. I had 950€/$ in my mind, as the Bareknuckle Pickups are upgraded in there and it also comes with an almost new Gator Hardshellcase, which I never took out of my house.
If you need more pics, details, etc. I'm happy to share them :)

Last edited:
Venne Ok, I can see we are far apart on what we think this guitar is worth...so I‘m going to keep looking. Thanks for contacting me. Mahalo / Danke !

Back
Top Bottom