1981 JCM800 Lead Series G1265 UR .IR & .SYX

Severed

Fractal Fanatic
So I just bought CabLab thanks to Cliff's generosity giving me the push I needed to get on the wagon, and decided to do a quick shoot of my precious and share it.

Cab - 1981 JCM800 lead Series with original Celestion G12-65's, mono @ 8ohms
PA - Behringer EPQ 2000, bridged mono (solid state and clean and flat)
preamp - MIDAS designed pre's on my Behringer X32 Producer
Capture - CabLab 2.0 utility
Mic - Shure Beta58a

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w...d_Series_G12-65_Ultra_Res_CabLab_Cab_Pack.rar

View attachment 20900

Last edited:
one of my all time favorite cabs
thank you, thank you :)
I will be checking these out later on tonight

Last edited:
Thanks! A favorite speaker of mine.

I have a G12-80 loaded checkerboard, '80 or so, that I need to shoot but cannot find the time lately. That thing is a beast.

thanks for including the .IR files I made a great mix with these last night
top center edge + top center 1" + bottom center edge + bottom center 1" mxed back the center edge to -2
then ran it parallel with LPslingers fathead3 jcm 900 Ir
sounds like a 4X12 cab through my CLR and works really,really well with the JMP-1 (marshal Pre) and the jcm800

thanks for including the .IR files I made a great mix with these last night
top center edge + top center 1" + bottom center edge + bottom center 1" mxed back the center edge to -2
then ran it parallel with LPslingers fathead3 jcm 900 Ir
sounds like a 4X12 cab through my CLR and works really,really well with the JMP-1 (marshal Pre) and the jcm800

that's awesome man.

Don't be afraid to share your mixed cab :eagerness:

Here you go.I 've paired this with LPSlingers Fathead3 and I really like it with the JMP-1 Marshal Pre model
it's not a "tight" sounding Ir it's really good for lead playing and more of an "80" metal/rock sound
It sounds very good on it's own as well but it's a little bright, with the fathead3 IR really makes it sound "big" :eek:
I use it for Megadeth's "Skin of my Teeth" :)

View attachment G1265topcenterbotCenterMix_1.syx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom