AFIII 1980's STUDIO RACK CLEAN TONE (w/ free patch!)

Ciao a tutti! :)
Ecco la mia riproduzione del classico tono da studio di LA degli anni '80, reso famoso da musicisti come Landau, Thompson e Lukather solo per citarne alcuni!
Questa è una patch completamente rielaborata (ne ho fatta una anche alcuni anni fa per l'Axe-Fx II), che suona molto meglio e, cosa più importante, GRATUITA da scaricare e provare a tutti! Tieni presente che è stato ottimizzato utilizzando un Fender American Standard strat sulla seconda posizione del pickup (ponte + centro), questo è un must per ottenere i suoni che senti nel video.

Prendendo ispirazione dai classici rack rig di Bob Bradshaw, il suono centrale della patch proviene dal modello di preamplificatore CAE 3+ e presenta una pletora di effetti modellati sulla composizione rack DBX 160, l'armonizzatore Eventide H3000, il coro Dytronics Tri Stereo e delay e riverbero. Non c'è CAB nella patch, trovo che sia l'unico modo per ottenere quell'iconico scintillio degli anni '80 nella parte superiore, puoi ovviamente sperimentare l'aggiunta di un blocco cabina a seconda dei tuoi gusti!

Ragazzi, spero che vi piaccia! 🤘

[MEDIA = youtube] s7eucPw0G88 [/ MEDIA]

DOWNLOAD PATCH:
Great job Rocco is awesome!!! Thank you!

Ça sonne comme toujours!

BTW ... je crois que la position 'Bridge + Middle' est considérée comme la 2ème position (le chevalet est n ° 1, le cou est n ° 5)
[ATTACH = complet] 78535 [/ ATTACH]
C'est vrai

Hey everyone! :)
Here’s my recreation of the classic L.A. studio tone from the 80s, made famous by players like Landau, Thompson and Lukather just to name a few!
This is a completely re-worked patch (I also did one back some years ago for the Axe-Fx II), way better sounding and most importantly FREE for everybody to download and try! Keep in mind it was tweaked using a Fender American Standard strat on the 2nd pickup position (bridge+middle), this is a must have in order to achieve the sounds you hear in the video.

Taking inspiration from the classic Bob Bradshaw rack rigs, the core sound of the patch comes from the CAE 3+ preamp model, and features a plethora of effects modelled after the DBX 160 rack comp, Eventide H3000 harmonizer, Dytronics Tri Stereo Chorus and of course delay and reverb. There’s NO CAB in the patch, I find that’s the only way to achieve that iconic 80s sparkle on the top end, you can of course experiment adding a cab block depending on your taste!

Hope you guys like it! 🤘

PATCH DOWNLOAD:

Nice. Thanks for the preset.

FLESH!
Man, haven't heard that song in a while, and can't recall ever hearing anyone cover it. That tone and playing is just great. Thanks for sharing!

I don't have a hss or a sss the only thing close I would have would be a prs dgt and do the split coil
This patch sounded great on my dual humbucker guitar when I split the coils and use the middle position. Helps to have humbuckers that split well. This is a go to patch for me now! Thanks Rocco!

Preset sounds awesome! I created several presets without the cab for acoustic simulating effect in the past. This preset makes my presets sound like a 5 year old with a whiffle ball bat hahaha. Thanks again Rocco, you're the best!

Back
Top Bottom