1965 Vox AC30 2x12 IR

Wow - an absolut great IR!

Difficult to compare to the Justin York - Voxcab - cause this sounds very direktly, great for a modern clean tone.

But yours - very balanced, with more warm Highs and good bass. I like very much and it´s already build in my livepresets for the Weekend.

I´ve got more time I will make recording for comparison.

Thank you very much!

Wow Hubi! That absolutely made my day right there. I'm super glad you have found such use for it. Really inspires me to get back in and shoot more IR's.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Love this IR. I use it stereo w a Hot30. Not too bright and killer for strats. Thanks man! It's part of my main strat sound now!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sorry for my stupid question. I'm a bloddy beginner with the Axe:
This IR works with the XL-plus-Version of the Exe FX?

It works fine on my Mk I. Fractal software can make any Axe II cab work with any version of the Axe II.

Wow! Don't know how I missed this. Also bought the Justin York collection but haven't spent much time experimenting. Will definitively check this one out tonight!
Chasing Edge's just right combination AC30 chime and grit. Always up for more great AC30 IR's! Thanks!

Wow! Don't know how I missed this. Also bought the Justin York collection but haven't spent much time experimenting. Will definitively check this one out tonight!
Chasing Edge's just right combination AC30 chime and grit. Always up for more great AC30 IR's! Thanks!

Please let me know what you think!

It'll definitely not work with the ultra, sorry! If we had the source files it would be possible to convert it to a syx compatible with every version.

This is probably the best AC-30 IR I have heard......I am not a pro at setting up an AC-30, but this IR made it a breeze to dial in the tone I was hearing in my head. Great Job!!! This may have actually turned me into an AC-30 user in the Axe!!!

Back
Top Bottom