1965 Vox AC30 2x12 IR

I couldn't import it to axe edit. I have a regular axe II .
What can I do ?

Don't you have the Axe-manage cabs in the Tools-menu?

Axe-Manage%20Cabs.png

TT: Really good IR - it's already found it's place in a couple of my presets.

What do you mean ?
I clicked "import" and browsed to the folder and clicked the ir.
Axe edit says , file not supported.
It looked like it was 27kB

What is wrong with doing that ?

What do you mean ?
I clicked "import" and browsed to the folder and clicked the ir.
Axe edit says , file not supported.
It looked like it was 27kB

What is wrong with doing that ?
You import presets, not IRs.

What happens when you load it through Axe-Manage Cabs?

By the way, 27 KB is the size of a preset/cab bundle. What file are you trying to use?

You want to use the 65 VOX 212 58-609 2.syx file that was in the first post of this thread. It's a 10.6KB file........not 27KB. Sounds like you are trying to use the wrong file to me.

Ok ! :)
That solves the problem I guess.
I thought it was an IR

Thanks
What they said. The file posted at the beginning of this thread is an IR. The file you're trying to use is not an IR. Go back and get the right file, and you'll have great success with it.

What they said. The file posted at the beginning of this thread is an IR. The file you're trying to use is not an IR. Go back and get the right file, and you'll have great success with it.

Well I don't what the hell is happening. It looks to be 10.6 kB but when it ends up i my dropbox it's 27kB.
It's not supported by my axe 2 neither as preset or cab ir.

Well I don't what the hell is happening. It looks to be 10.6 kB but when it ends up i my dropbox it's 27kB.
It's not supported by my axe 2 neither as preset or cab ir.
It's probably a bundled preset for an XL. The fact that it's the wrong size suggests that you're not getting the file you think you're getting.

You said, "when it ends up in my dropbox." How are you getting it into Dropbox, and where are you getting it from?

It's probably a bundled preset for an XL. The fact that it's the wrong size suggests that you're not getting the file you think you're getting.

You said, "when it ends up in my dropbox." How are you getting it into Dropbox, and where are you getting it from?

Well, I right-click the link in the first post and choose "save target as". Then I choose location - dropbox - axe2-folder, where I usually save this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
What's the name of the 11K file that you download, and what's the name do that 27K file that you find in Dropbox?

Well, I right-click the link in the first post and choose "save target as". Then I choose location - dropbox - axe2-folder, where I usually save this kind of stuff.

Just save it to your Desktop on your computer and see what it ends up being. I have had some issues with Dropbox lately corrupting files.

Back
Top Bottom