1965 Vox AC30 2x12 IR

Just save it to your Desktop on your computer and see what it ends up being. I have had some issues with Dropbox lately corrupting files.

Thank's
You were right
Dropbox fucked it up
That has never happened to me before
The size and name became smaller and the axe axepted it.
It sounds really good actually. Good balance of everything.
Does anybody know if it is a ultra res ir

I need the whole file name.

Ok
The whole filename was incredible long.
I couldn't fit it on my ipad screen

But after downloading it directly to my macs folder the name looks normally long and the size became 11 kB as it should.
Weird
Ain't it ?

So I shot a whole bunch of IR's last night, and had such a fun time doing it! I want to give you guys a little taste of how these turned out, so here is one.

Its a capture of a 1965 Vox AC30 2X12 (Closed Back) with pretty worn in with Blue Bulldog speakers. I don't know if these are the originals.

A quick note: For the longest time I felt that modelers, including the Axe Fx, got about 90% there to an AC30 sound. To me, there was a certain push/pull that happened with the speakers that I wasn't getting, thought I've played a number of these vintage ones and just figured it was modeled from the 90's, and thats about it. For whatever reason I didn't take the time to look at the cab ir's that I'd use. Mostly from cab packs, and whatnot.

So I grabbed this 2X12 and started shooting IR's, and now I feel its 100% completely there.

Load this up and let me know!!

Sounds great
Is it ultra res ?

Thank's
You were right
Dropbox fucked it up
That has never happened to me before
The size and name became smaller and the axe axepted it.
It sounds really good actually. Good balance of everything.
Does anybody know if it is a ultra res ir

Had a friend upload all his saved blocks, presets, etc... to Dropbox to share with me cause I had been asking him to send them to me. Long story short......nothing he uploaded to Dropbox is usable because all the files got corrupted uploading to Dropbox. SO, I have a whole butt load of his stuff that all I can do is look at the names because none of the files are usable. Dropbox is starting to BLOW!!!

Had a friend upload all his saved blocks, presets, etc... to Dropbox to share with me cause I had been asking him to send them to me. Long story short......nothing he uploaded to Dropbox is usable because all the files got corrupted uploading to Dropbox. SO, I have a whole butt load of his stuff that all I can do is look at the names because none of the files are usable. Dropbox is starting to BLOW!!!

Weird
But sometimes dropbox works fine. Even with sysexfiles.

Rocked this cab yesterday with the DC30 - fantastic!

Would still be keen for the .ir file to try blending in CabLab :p

Back
Top Bottom