1965 Fender Strat amazing SOUNDS !

Sounds really great, congrats!

Are you playing through your Axe?
If so, I'd be interested in those patches if you're up for sharing them.
Thanks a lot mate !! I am playing through a tube amp + Suhr Reactive Load + FM3 IR - Delays - Reverbs.......so can't really share a patch with amps....but the IR I am using is from Ownhammer GNR M25 sm57+R121 mix.....Reverbs are : default Plex Verb , delays : Multi Delays....Quad Tape...almost default...so just choose your own Amp...I would go for the Plexi 50 :)

Late to the party on this one, but that is one of the best-sounding Strats I've heard. My guitar teacher when I was a kid had a '65 that looked just like that. Being a stupid kid and knowing little about gear I didn't realize what a gem of an instrument it was.

Amazing job!

Late to the party on this one, but that is one of the best-sounding Strats I've heard. My guitar teacher when I was a kid had a '65 that looked just like that. Being a stupid kid and knowing little about gear I didn't realize what a gem of an instrument it was.

Amazing job!
Oh thank you man, very much appreciated and of course needless to say that I am very very pleased with this Strat ;)

Thanks man !!

Back
Top Bottom