18.10 | Possible Citrus Bass 200 Bug [FIXED]

Slammin Mofo

Inspired
After the update to 18.10, I'm noticing a pulsating sound that, so far, only the Citrus Bass 200 model creates. I've tried the model on 5 different presets with different cabs and this pulsating sound still persists. Is this a bug or a mistake on my end?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a tremolo block or something in those presets? What about if you try it in a blank preset with just the amp + cab blocks?

I can start from a clean preset, with nothing in there but a line of shunts from left to right, and when I switch any of those shunts into an amp block and choose the Citrus Bass 200, the pulsation begins...

off the top of my head:

check the noise gate settings in the layout page

check the proximity of your guitar, cables, axefx to any noise/rfi generating stuff. Switch guitars and cables with something else.

unplug external devices (midi, usb, etc) so that it is just the guitar, cable, axefx, and headphones. try relocating everything to a different room.

I've noticed something new since updating my MFC and the Axe FX: I can hear the tempo click and a fast clicking sound from the tuner. Probably not good to hijack this thread, but the OP made me think about it, and I'm curios if anyone else is experiencing it.

Same thing happening on the FAS Bass amp sim as well
and the SV Bass..has this sine.. signal (not loud,but its there)

So this is a nasty bug

Right. It's not there all the time. Interesting.

Thanks, Cliff. Always on top of everything. Just incredible.

Back
Top Bottom