167 or 168 for Mac OS Users?

sprint

Axe-Master
The AxeEdit Download page indicates driver 168 must be used for AxeEdit 3, but the driver download on the support page indicates 167 is the latest.

Some time ago 168 installed but there was some issue and we were advised to go back to 167.

Can anyone advise on this?

There's another thread here somewhere, where users are reporting great results now with 168 but I don't know where they are getting that 168 from.

I'm using 167 and only see 167 available on the support site. The only 168 I see is for the Windows drivers.

Can you tell me specifically where you saw anything about driver version 168 being required?
That's not a requirement and I don't recall publishing this detail.

I'm on 167 and for me AE3 has worked flawlessly with OS10.6.8. Point is, I can still record through the USB without a problem...

I'm really struggling with all this because no matter how many times i download it and try to install it..... it just won't work!!
What am I doing wrong? I'm on M10.6.8

The AxeEdit Download page indicates driver 168 must be used for AxeEdit 3

I think you're confusing the OS X version requirement (10.6.8 ) with the driver version number.

Does anyone know where I can download the Mac version (ultra axe ) because the site is only version 3 incompatible with axe fx ultra.
thanks.

Can you tell me specifically where you saw anything about driver version 168 being required?
That's not a requirement and I don't recall publishing this detail.

My bad - It's windows that shows the 168 requirement on the download page. MACOS shows 167 and the AE download page shows 10.6.8

Sorry about that.

I guess 167 is the one to go with for Mac users.

Back
Top Bottom