1500 bucks, you say, Line6?

Someone here has deleted the link of youtube that l had posted. Why?

Perhaps we will never knoww... some times things just dissapear with out reason.

It's strange because I had posted two new Helix videos in two separate threads.
Both cleared.

I don't find it strange that videos promoting competing products disappear from Fractal's forum. Fractal hosts, pays the freight and supports this forum.

Terry.

The Helix looks very nice and judging from the Sean Halley demos it sounds really good too. Very curious how it compares to the Axe fx. Time will tell when you try it for yourself. Until then it's pure speculation. They sure borrowed a lot from the Axe fx and the FX8/AX8. Almost embarrassing. Must feel like a stab in the back for Fractal.

Anyone know the delay specs? how long is the longest delay? and the Looper specs?

I am not sure if it is the excitement that drives all around forums these exalting opinions about the Helix, but to me, besides some nice chops and excellent playing techniques of the demonstrators, remains a let down, so far. Couldnt hear anything that made my jaw drop and there are several clips, already. So, we'll see.

But, as far as I can tell, purely sound quality wise, it is far beyond what Axe can deliver. IMHO

I am not sure if it is the excitement that drives all around forums these exalting opinions about the Helix, but to me, besides some nice chops and excellent playing techniques of the demonstrators, remains a let down, so far. Couldnt hear anything that made my jaw drop and there are several clips, already. So, we'll see.

But, as far as I can tell, purely sound quality wise, it is far beyond what Axe can deliver. IMHO

Do you own an Axe Fx?

Bashes the Helix then bashes the Axe in favor of the Helix??? How sir can you even qualify this statement based off a compressed Youtube video ?

I may be wrong but I suspect he meant 'far behind' ???? It's easily done especially after a few glasses of cooking sherry.

If you read up what i wrote, you can easily figure out that was just a typo. I meant "behind". There is no need to activate defense mode everytime seems to be somebody who does not think Axe is best. Which, by the way, it is. The best, as far as I can tell!

These threads crack me up. This is not a zero sum game. If Helix kicks ass which I believe it will, the Axe doesn't suddenly kick less ass. They are just tools. I would love if all new products were incredible. That way we all win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read up what i wrote, you can easily figure out that was just a typo. I meant "behind". There is no need to activate defense mode everytime seems to be somebody who does not think Axe is best. Which, by the way, it is. The best, as far as I can tell!

Thanks for the clarification 8)... but you have to admit the wording you used here is rather confusing...

" But, as far as I can tell, purely sound quality wise, it is far beyond what Axe can deliver. IMHO"

It does make it sound like you were in favor of the Helix. And for the record my question was an honest one and being asked in a dumbfounded manor it was not meant to be defencive so please don't take it that way, I was asking for qualification and your post has done that ;) it's all good man!

Back
Top Bottom