14 videos with the Axe FX2 using different guitars...

doha1696

Inspired
Hi guys, here are 14 videos I made using the Axe FX2 with different guitars : Music Man Luke BFR, Petrucci, Ibanez RG, S and JEM, Zeal Mercury... for disto, clean and "strange" synth sounds... covers or simple tracks in a lot of different music styles. 'Hope you'll like them !

Don't forget to subscribe my Youtube channel, there will be other guitar video tracks soon !

Dominik

10 mois d'utilisation de l'Axe FX 2 en 14 videos...

I found your videos online about a week ago, great stuff! Glad to see you on the forums. Is there any way to get your patches? That tone you had in your third video with the RG3250 is ridiculously awesome.

i have no idea where some of you find the time to tweak and dial in hundreds of such wonderful tones let alone record and edit videos and tutorials. but i am very, very, very grateful that you do.
many thanks.
ps i LOVE the feel and texture of that FLOYD solo. just brilliant. it really has me stoked on picking up a matrix power amp for my cabinets

pps are most of these videos axefx direct to recording desk or are you recording axefx > matrix > marshall 2x12 cab like in that video of yours on the matrix website?

Last edited:
Fot tempus fugit :

Well, it depends on the time I have to record... Most of the time, i make direct Rec, using the Axe FX as a sound card and that's all but when I have time, I use a Shure SM57 and an AKG C414. In studio, I mix the two ways on one final track to have the biggest sound as possible...

Hi guys, here are 14 videos I made using the Axe FX2 with different guitars : Music Man Luke BFR, Petrucci, Ibanez RG, S and JEM, Zeal Mercury... for disto, clean and "strange" synth sounds... covers or simple tracks in a lot of different music styles. 'Hope you'll like them !

Don't forget to subscribe my Youtube channel, there will be other guitar video tracks soon !

Dominik

10 mois d'utilisation de l'Axe FX 2 en 14 videos...
Merci Dominik !
Ton son Floyd sur la Luke est fabuleux ! Voudrais-tu le partager dans AxeChange ?

Would you mind sharing the presets on AxeChange ?

Hi !

Pour le Gilmour sound, il me semble qu'il est déjà dans AxeChange ou sinon sur Fret-Time...

For the Gilmour sound, you can find it on AxeChange and on Fret-Time.com....

Enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom