13/8 - 2011: An ode to FAS and forum folks!

Se7en

Inspired
I've been a gear freak since I discovered rock'n'roll...and I've been searching for that perfect gear that suits my needs.
My first source was a used zoom 9002 and I loved it until I heard a real tube-amp and it was a new world opened for me. Later I bought a JCM 900 dual reverb and the drug kicked in.. =) Chasing that perfect sound I swapped "hundreds" amps and cabs during the 90/00.

13/8-2011 changed my GAS, that was the day I first used the Axe Fx II and I had completely freedom of shaping MY tone. And after almost 4.5 years later with free firmware updates and this great people of the forum brings this phenomenal product the top of the line.

Cheers =)

Darn. I was hoping 13/8 was the time signature.

I've been a gear freak since I discovered rock'n'roll...and I've been searching for that perfect gear that suits my needs.
My first source was a used zoom 9002 and I loved it until I heard a real tube-amp and it was a new world opened for me. Later I bought a JCM 900 dual reverb and the drug kicked in.. =) Chasing that perfect sound I swapped "hundreds" amps and cabs during the 90/00.

13/8-2011 changed my GAS, that was the day I first used the Axe Fx II and I had completely freedom of shaping MY tone. And after almost 4.5 years later with free firmware updates and this great people of the forum brings this phenomenal product the top of the line.

Cheers =)

When u americans learn timezones =)
11-08-13 <yy-mm-dd> EU way
cheers =)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom