12-String 'Chickenbacker'

Not that Ric, but I have two friends with Chenders and Chibsons from that site - they look good, and one or two are playable, but mostly used as art on the wall. Terrible pickups and hard to setup IMHO. Cool looking though! Would love to see a 12 string ric

Maan... I am a glutton for punishment - Just ordered one
Thanks
Pauly

Let me know what it's like. There are quite a few reviews on YouTube and everyone I've seen so far, have been good. Even if you had to replace the pickups, still a hell of a deal.

Cost me around $400 Australian dollars delivered.
Lets see if the necks not broken when/if it gets here!
Thanks
Pauly

The Gibsons- not too bad, Fenders/most stuff- even fake JEM's not that bad

The Rickenbackers are laughably awful- i wouldn't have recommended a China Rick

Actually - I just saw the link, looked at it, and bought one - I was busy at work with little time to have a look around. There are some that look much better for only a hundred bucks more. Hope I can stop myself from buying more... There's a 335 that looks good too... And I don't have an sg....
Thanks
Pauly

Well it's arrived
Unplayable out of the box, did the nut and intonation and playable - just
Quality is terrible - I knew it'd be bad but it's bad bad! It's got dust in the finish, the screw holes are rough as guts etc etc... Well it looks good haha!
After noodling with it for an hour or so, my fingers are black with some foreign gunk, and the damn thing won't stay in tune... Still... I'll put some decent strings on it and see where we end up.
Thanks
Pauly

Maan... I am a glutton for punishment - Just ordered one
Thanks
Pauly

Well it's arrived
Unplayable out of the box, did the nut and intonation and playable - just
Quality is terrible - I knew it'd be bad but it's bad bad! It's got dust in the finish, the screw holes are rough as guts etc etc... Well it looks good haha!
After noodling with it for an hour or so, my fingers are black with some foreign gunk, and the damn thing won't stay in tune... Still... I'll put some decent strings on it and see where we end up.
Thanks
Pauly

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Back
Top Bottom