AFIII 12 High Gain Amps, 1 Riff (In a Mix)

only one I really didn't care for was the Uber...sounded boxy to me. Was also surprised at how the 800 didn't seem to cut as well as some of the others. Great stuff as always @2112

Yeah the Recto and other bassy-scooped beasts seem to work well with the IR and in this particular context. I was pleasantly surprised to quite like the Herbert's vibe in this.

Funny how there’s a totally different reaction here than on FB.. I still say the Soldano is the boss here, and the Recto the weakest.
I just wonder how much the original or first opinion can influence everyone else’s.. interesting to say the least.

Funny how there’s a totally different reaction here than on FB.. I still say the Soldano is the boss here, and the Recto the weakest.
I just wonder how much the original or first opinion can influence everyone else’s.. interesting to say the least.
I've been enjoying that - very different responses indeed!

i often think about that when doing these vids - often people will love the sound of a scooped amp before a middy amp and vice versa.

I love the IIC++ here, but the IIC++ into a V30 was already my favorite high gain amp setup in the Axe FX III. It sounded like the IIC++, so I guess that made me happy. :)

They don’t sound like Ola :(

I’m kidding !!!!
:)

I just listened on my ipad and I heard the differences. Really have to listen to your video on my monitors.

Quite interesting how you've grouped popular high gainers with some new FAS amps. Nothing like this like this on youtube. Soldano super lead for me but they're all useful to be honest. Tempted to overanalyse and overwatch

Quite interesting how you've grouped popular high gainers with some new FAS amps. Nothing like this like this on youtube. Soldano super lead for me but they're all useful to be honest. Tempted to overanalyse and overwatch

One thing I noticed with the FAS amps is they're very easy to dial in and get sitting right in the mix.

The riff here is from this track for anyone who wants to hear it professionally (that is, not by me!) mixed.

Back
Top Bottom