12 External Controllers???

ssmorga78

Experienced
OK, I have been wondering this for a minute now and can't seem to find an answer. So, you have 4 expression pedal inputs on the MFC and 4 external switches on the MFC and if you have the XL /XL+ you have 2 pedal inputs on the back........that adds up to 10 controllers......where's the other 2 at?

There's a foot controller input on the back of the Axe itself. That's 11. Don't know where the last one is.

OK, I have been wondering this for a minute now and can't seem to find an answer. So, you have 4 expression pedal inputs on the MFC and 4 external switches on the MFC and if you have the XL /XL+ you have 2 pedal inputs on the back........that adds up to 10 controllers......where's the other 2 at?

Those are not 12 physical ports that the 12 external controllers is referring too. The ii has internal controllers that can be assigned to do things for example I have one set to bypass my volume block while simultaneously engage my wah block

Those are not 12 physical ports that the 12 external controllers is referring too. The ii has internal controllers that can be assigned to do things for example I have one set to bypass my volume block while simultaneously engage my wah block

Dangit!!! I was hoping they were hiding somewhere.....so I could have more controllers!

Back
Top Bottom