• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

12.08 Public Beta 4, Tom Petty Preset

favance

Power User
Really digging 12.08 Beta 4, so I though I would use it to beef up a Tom Petty patch. I used this patch when I played out with cover bands, so it works well in a live performance context. W/firmware 12.08 Public Beta 4, came improvements with the Compressor and Pitch Shifting, so I have added an Electric 12-String to the Mix. It works well with a Modern Telecaster. Enjoy!

The Patch is available here on AxeChange.

Joe Bfstplk

Axe-Master
Really digging 12.08 Beta 4, so I though I would use it to beef up a Tom Petty patch. I used this patch when I played out with cover bands, so it works well in a live performance context. W/firmware 12.08 Public Beta 4, came improvements with the Compressor and Pitch Shifting, so I have added an Electric 12-String to the Mix. It works well with a Modern Telecaster. Enjoy!

The Patch is available here on AxeChange.
Cool, thanks!

Top Bottom