let this tread die

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I think there are many of us who have created our own "obsessive compulsive" need for this firmware. We talk about it as though it's the next coming of Christ. As though - almost, if observed from a 3rd party point of view - the unit itself is incapable of operation, music making, enjoyment; without this upgraded "central nervous system". This also leads me into my prior observation, which posited that many the Axe-II user, are more "technically" inclined (or predisposed), which, presumably, could be extrapolated to say we're more "geeky"; which could also mean, we fall into that category of mental/emotional disposition that has us collectively and independently "crave" new technology. All the while, the real musicians who use this unit for what it's worth, are busy making music. Some, still happily and productively doing so on their Ultras.

Imagine.

I'm not going to be around much for a while. Probably good news to some of you. I think it's time to unplug from this insanity of F5 innuendoes and "frothing for firmware" and just f*ckin' play my guitar. Cuz isn't that why we're actually all here??

Peace,
Mo

i don't get the excitement. FW10 is not as close as many people think, i really doubt that it will be released anywhere in april. maybe this summer though...
A man who works for g66.eu (European Direct Distributor for Fractal, Atomic & Matrix) has just said: "Yo no digo na, y lo digo to: Firmware 10 y su acompañante AxeEdit están a la vuelta de la esquina. Esto está aquí ya. Y no digo na, y lo digo to: 6 fue buena, 7 increíble, 8 y 9 la prostutuida gallina joven.... 10 ES GRANDIOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" which means (sorry for the translation)... "I don't say anything and I say it all: FW10 and his partner are very close to be released. They are here now...6 was good, 7 incredible, 8 and 9 (sorry I can't translate this kind of swear)...10 It's magnificent, grandioseeeeee!" so I think it'll be a matter of a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom