10.12 -> 11.00 sample

The biggest difference is something that I've sometimes heard with Axe-fx clips... where the riff 'stops' sound very abrupt. The FW11 clip does NOT have that issue... it sounds bouncing and the top end is a bit more 'sizzlier' (is that a real word?). Almost as if the gate was turned up a bit too much in FW 10 (and below) and loosened in FW11. Great clip.

Nice clip...

I take it that your thread title means: 10.12 "to" 11.00, rather than 10.12 "is greater than" 11.00 ?? ;)

EDIT: Ah, I see you changed the ">" to "->" now... Makes better sense... :)

Last edited:
11.00 sounds "thumpier" - more lower-mids and overall punch. Not in a bad way at all, just a fuller sound. Very nice!

There is volume diffrence, if you can adjust the level on the FW11 to match the FW10.12, from there you can understand better the diffrences.

I tried last night with the CAE Lead and there is a very small in tone, but I couldn't try it LOUD!!!!! which sould be the real WHAMMMOOOOOO of 11!!!

I know, but the idea was to record the same preset in 10.12 then 11.00 without touching anything. There is more going on that just more volume, but it is hard to tell with such a difference in amplitude.
thanks .

The way you did this demo is the correct one to understand what has been improved.

IF you can do a couple more with cleans and some mid overdrives that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom