$10/$100 off a purchase of $49/$499 or more at guitarcenter.com (ends today 4/18)

shredi knight

Power User
Thought maybe someone on here might be able to use these. I was about to order a Ground Control Pro/ 2 Boss expression pedals from Sweetwater/Musiciansfriend until I found these while I was searching for online coupons. Unlike Sweetwater/MF, I did have to pay sales tax, but still came out around $65 ahead (I split my order up so I could use both coupons).:)

Shipping is also free on orders over $99

$100 off a purchase of $499 or more:

GuitarCenter

$10 off a purchase of $49 or more:

GuitarCenter

Only bad part is they end at midnight tonight.

Are those affiliate links I see?

Just post the regular links without trying to get a commission for yourself:

GuitarCenter
GuitarCenter

WTF are you talking about? I did post the regular links (I have no idea what an "affiliate link" is) and I'm not getting a commission. I didn't even know Guitar Center had an online store until I found those coupons this morning (I always thought Musician's Friend was the online version of GC). I just thought someone might be able to save themselves some money like I did if they were a planning on making a gear purchase. I wasn't trying to get anything out of it other than the satisfaction of maybe helping someone.

P.S. I don't know why the links just show up as "GuitarCenter" in my post (you'll notice they also show up like that in your quoted post above, so I guess you'll be getting a "commission" now too :roll). I started this thread on 2 other forums and the links showed up in them looking the same as they did in your post:

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92501&start=0

http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums...-or-more-at-guitarcenter.com-(ends-today-4-18)

I'm sorry about that - it looked like those URLs had unique identifiers on the end (must be an internal tracking system at Musician's Friend). I was suspicious when the URLs worked when taking those off.

I have been involved in forums for ages and I have often seen people try to drop these URLs in an effort to make a few bucks. I should have looked at your post count and seen that you are a long time member here and probably wouldn't do something like that.

I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom