10.09 - trip-tik: are you kidding me ?

... or about the new one Cliff just bought 'cause you know it'll be, "the shit" if a fellow car enthusiast wants to take it for a spin.

Hi Larry I PM'd you will Alan's number !

I only checked out the Triptik Because of this thread and I am so glad that you guys where raving about it. It's perfect for me actually.I only wish i had tried when recording my latest Album!. :)

Thank you Cliff and Alan!!! This is awesome!

How much does the non virtual amp go for in the real world?
Larry

I just finished up re-doing a ton of presets with the Triptik. I just can't believe how amazing this sounds in a variety of applications, it's completely blowing my mind.

And the combo of the WCR Godwood bridge pickup in a giant hunk of American mahogany (Explorer sized, baby!) with the Triptik is just unparalleled. Completely gobsmacked....

Please, Cliff, hit that clean channel as well as the JB100, please!!!!!!

I just finished up re-doing a ton of presets with the Triptik. I just can't believe how amazing this sounds in a variety of applications, it's completely blowing my mind.

And the combo of the WCR Godwood bridge pickup in a giant hunk of American mahogany (Explorer sized, baby!) with the Triptik is just unparalleled. Completely gobsmacked....

Please, Cliff, hit that clean channel as well as the JB100, please!!!!!!

I've already modeled the Clean channel and Classic mode. I am bidding on a JB100 on eBay. If I win it I'm sure Alan will help me model it.

Hey guys try a setting where your drive is up around 1 oclock, then under the advanced parameters bring down your input volume gain until you get to the gain level you like (I have mine line .245 or something). I did that and it was massive ! Have fun !

This model is certainly a fav for me now after playing with it the other night. Great lead tones. But dropping the gain down and upping the master gave a great clean tone with my Strat.
Have to try that with my Tele as I expect it will sound just as great.

Not sure how different the real clean channel will be from this.

A great model to have for sure. Thanks Cliff for the model and Alan for the real amp that enabled Cliff to do his magic.

Mark

The triptik clean is very clean, fat, warm and no grit unless you dime it. Then it sounds like a cranked plexi, but blood will be coming out of your ears at that point :)

This model is certainly a fav for me now after playing with it the other night. Great lead tones. But dropping the gain down and upping the master gave a great clean tone with my Strat.
Have to try that with my Tele as I expect it will sound just as great.

Not sure how different the real clean channel will be from this.

A great model to have for sure. Thanks Cliff for the model and Alan for the real amp that enabled Cliff to do his magic.

Mark

I've already modeled the Clean channel and Classic mode. I am bidding on a JB100 on eBay. If I win it I'm sure Alan will help me model it.

I believe that *THE* JB100 that Joe Bonamassa used in his recording sessions had a further modded transformer from the production JB100's? I could be wrong, but that's what I gathered from the chatter on the JB forums and from what Alan has said before...

Back
Top Bottom