10.0....Whats inside?

Rich G. said:
Regarding all this talk of 10.0... Actually, I'm quite happy with 9.03. At this point I'd rather see the release of the MFC-101 as opposed to any further Axe-FX firmware updates.

:roll:

don't suppose they're related, do you?

Handegg :lol:

So Mr Anderson... You were a handeggplayer. A pro you say. Wow!!!

You´re the captain of the HANDEGGTEAM?? You sure get babes then..

Why were you driving to fast?? Late for the Handegg game? Toooooo bad.. Here´s the ticket. From NYPD to you..

haha handegg...

I'm almost almost getting my axe!
The "vuvuzelas" are making me CRAZY here with the World Cup soccer and everything. Luckily when I get my AXEfx I'll have something to fight back with :cool:

tgunn said:
gittarzann said:
tgunn said:
Cliff said he will likely make v10 available sometime next week. Until then he has arranged for us a football tournament of sorts to make the wait more bearable.

You aren't talking about soccer are you ?! :mrgreen:
Quite right - soccer. Some of us Europeans use the term "football" for the sport where you have a ball and you play by kicking it with your foot. However, I realize that the term is also used for a less popular sport where you hold an egg with your hands. My bad. So to clear up any misunderstanding:
handegg.jpg

:D
Love it...

I would think Cliff would be implying american football (a real man's game!)
where we can beat the hell out of each other and get off his back for while
just a guess...........

jerseybill said:
just a guess...........
You mean american eggball ???

jerseybill said:
just a guess...........

That´s why we have boxing :D It´s a dance.... The only dance i´ve ever done... :twisted:

VegaBaby said:
jerseybill said:
just a guess...........
You mean american eggball ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just a guess...........

Yeah we have a similar game in the UK called Rugby ... but we don't wear padding... cos we're 'real men' :roll:
Ha!

Perhaps my hearing has finally decided to fail me, but am I alone in thinking the real Marsha from the demo vid sounds like garbage? There was 1 good tone in that entire vid, which was at about 4:30... the cleanish/breakup sound. All the high-gain stuff felt like it needed some serious EQ.

Sidivan said:
Perhaps my hearing has finally decided to fail me, but am I alone in thinking the real Marsha from the demo vid sounds like garbage? There was 1 good tone in that entire vid, which was at about 4:30... the cleanish/breakup sound. All the high-gain stuff felt like it needed some serious EQ.

Wait a minute... Which video are we talking about? Where is the Marsha demo vid?

Sidivan said:

If your talking about the Rack Systems YouTube vid, it must just be your preference as that is one of the best sounding amps i think i ever heard.
Pretty much any amp need some eq to sound just right for me, i have never played one i didn't want to put some parametric or Geq on, so it's the general tone of an amp that interests me the most, then i know i will just eq it how i want.
I can't wait for this.

Trem said:
If your talking about the Rack Systems YouTube vid, it must just be your preference as that is one of the best sounding amps i think i ever heard.

+1 :eek:

Kriig said:
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=555363&page=1

Check it out.. Killer stuff :eek:

YESSIR !

My personal "faves" were anything touched by Dave Friedman and the Suhr OD-100SEPlus and PT-100 ....

Soooooo, I'll simply say it again ....

marsha, Marsha, MARSHA !!!!! :twisted: :!:

Sidivan said:

No, you are not alone! I think the amp could sound better than in that video! I´m wondering, why everybody is so impressed about this demo.

I'm not impressed by that video either :lol: . but its most likely a eq preference thing and the way the guy plays could be making a big difference too. i saw another vid that sounded a lot better i cant wait for 10.0 to try that marsha out :p .

Back
Top Bottom