10.0 is up

Yeeeaaahhh BOI :!: :!:

Added value checking to MidiSendName() to prevent illegal MIDI sysex values which are present in some presets created with old editor.

Reworked Euro Uber model. Added “Shiver Cln” and “Shiver Ld” models. Added “Marsha BE” and “Marsha HBE” models. Added “Face Fuzz” and “Master Fuzz” drive models.

Improved Presence control algorithm in amp block. The new algorithm more accurately models the resulting response of the power amp and speaker coil interaction. Increasing the Presence control will now produce more “bite” and a more pronounced attack.

New slew-rate algorithm in Drive block. This algorithm is an exact model of the op-amp slew-rate limiting.

Fixed amp block popping when turning power amp simulation on/off.

plus JJunkie was correct...there is another Marshall model in there that isn't even in the release notes.

1987X Mod

Thanks Cliff !!

It's not beta but you guys weren't supposed to find it yet. I didn't realize people would be digging around in the directories.

The 1987X MOD model is based on a 1987X "Plexi Reissue" with C5 removed (which is the most common mod done to this amp).

FractalAudio said:
It's not beta but you guys weren't supposed to find it yet. I didn't realize people would be digging around in the directories.
I think the /Documents page is one of the mose refreshed pages on the internet when a firmware release is nearing!

FractalAudio said:

The 1987X MOD model is based on a 1987X "Plexi Reissue" with C5 removed (which is the most common mod done to this amp).
I was confused indeed, I checked support page and there was no update...

FractalAudio said:

If i'm not wrong C5 is the bright cap, so what it means?
Just default value with bright cap off?

(now we can jump channels ;) )

Back
Top Bottom