1 Switch to toggle between 3 expression functions?

sirus1987

Inspired
Is it possible to use 1 FC switch to tap toggle between wah/volume and then use the hold function to toggle whammy?

I also want the vol/pan block to be engaged at all times, and when exp pedal is switched to wah, the volume remains at the level I left it.

Any thoughts?

I also want the vol/pan block to be engaged at all times, and when exp pedal is switched to wah, the volume remains at the level I left it.

There is not a way to do what you want as far as that is concerned as far as I know.

I had suggested to @Admin M@ a couple years ago (while proof reading the FC manual) that having an option to dynamically assign controller pedals would be very powerful and useful.

The Gordius controllers support this and it was a awesome when I was using one.

Matt said he'd look into it but I suspect it might have been lost in the shuffle or low priority.

Maybe I'll submit a wish.

There is not a way to do what you want as far as that is concerned as far as I know.

I had suggested to @Admin M@ a couple years ago (while proof reading the FC manual) that having an option to dynamically assign controller pedals would be very powerful and useful.

The Gordius controllers support this and it was a awesome when I was using one.

Matt said he'd look into it but I suspect it might have been lost in the shuffle or low priority.

Maybe I'll submit a wish.

Thank you for the response! Yeah, I was racking my brain trying to figure it out to no avail.

As far as toggling between two effects like wah/whammy, and then using the auto-engage to turn either on- how would I go about that?

Thank you for the response! Yeah, I was racking my brain trying to figure it out to no avail.

As far as toggling between two effects like wah/whammy, and then using the auto-engage to turn either on- how would I go about that?
If you can place the Wah and Whammy in the same position in the signal chain on parallel rows, you can then place a Multiplexor block after. Then use a button to toggle channels on the mix to select between the two.

Both blocks will still be controlled but you'll only hear signal from the row selected.

Also, wish submitted here:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/dynamic-expression-pedal-assignment.162396/

Another way to do this, is to have all three desired effect blocks in series, and then set the controller for each one to the use the same expression pedal, but only for one scene. Then all you have to do is change scenes for what effect you want to use and control with the one pedal. I do, however, have a second dedicated pedal to control volume at all times.

Back
Top Bottom