1 question before I buy the ultra

jethro

Inspired
How is the editor software? Is it easy to navigate and user friendly? And easy to save presets that I make? Also when does the new foot controller come out and how much is it??
Thanks in advance,Jeff

The editor is very easy to use...you can download it now from the main site and check it out. You simply will not have an Axefx to load it to.
The editor is a mature beta, but still in beta- personally i find it very useful.

The foot controller is supposed to be released soon, although an exact date has not been given.

Editor works nice.

Preset manager is a bit of a hassle to get my mind around it, I still don't "get" it fully, but a major overhaul is in the works for a soon release. One can get by without using the preset manager much, though, the main edit window does most of what I need.

I've had an Ultra for over 2 years. I didn't have an editor and was just using the axe to build pre sets. Once you use the editor there is no going back. It is so much easier to build a pre set, big screen, deep editing etc.

As far as the controller goes, who knows. I've been on a wait list for the better part of two years. I am sure it will be awesome like everything else Cliff does. I think he is probably just trying to avoid the production issues the axe had when it came out. By that I don't mean quality I mean quantity. I was on a wait list for over a year or something like that just to get the Axe. The Controller will probably be a game changer just like the axe was.

Pull the trigger. With the firmware updates it's like Christmas several times a year.

Back
Top Bottom