Bug? 1.5dB loss when using the fx loop with a pedal? 3.02 Beta

M.M.

I recently tried to use a delay pedal in the loop (out 2 - in 2), and I notice a 1.5dB drop when it is activated, even with just a cable (pedal out of the equation)

I recently tried to use a delay pedal in the loop (out 2 - in 2), and I notice a 1.5dB drop when it is activated, even with just a cable (pedal out of the equation)
Which input/output are you using? 3 or 4 are ideal for unity gain (external pedals). Do you have your output knob all the way up?

On the FM3 output/input 2 are designed that way. Yes, volume maxed out

Yup, output 2 is supposedly for unity gain
Did you check the Level in the Input and Output blocks?

Also, what firmware version are you running?

Did you check the Level in the Input and Output blocks?

Also, what firmware version are you running?
Yeah everything is at 0 - no boosts or pads, same in the global settings. Mono/stereo settings also as they should.

Always forget to mention what firmware, 3.02 beta, will include it in the title.

Plug the connector cables from the loop out to the loop in. That's right - do the effect loops without any pedals connected. See whether you lose signal when there is no gear connected, but simply the 1/4" cables out to in.

If you have signal loss then, you probably have a bad cable.

Plug the connector cables from the loop out to the loop in. That's right - do the effect loops without any pedals connected. See whether you lose signal when there is no gear connected, but simply the 1/4" cables out to in.

If you have signal loss then, you probably have a bad cable.
Have you read the post? Tried it, not cable problem

Have you tried different cables to confirm you weren’t using the bad cable that is causing this when you removed the pedal and only used one cable ?

Back
Top Bottom