034: FAS Lead 1+2 Preset [fixed]

22 frets

Experienced
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

In this preset, if I page over to the Perform PP screen, the first knob A is lined up under the Bright Switch. However, if I turn Knob A to change the switch state from On to Off, it looks like it is cycling through different Amps instead. Is this correct? Perhaps someone else can verify. Thanks!

Looks like a bug to me. Thanks we'll take a look at it

The cause of this has been found. I believe a new version of the banks will be required. We will produce these as soon as time permits.
It looks like Admin M and crew are on it. Thanks for your input. Hopefully the next release of Presets and/or FW will resolve it.

@rglr - Just FYI. I uploaded the new 4.01 Presets this morning and this problem is still there. I did discover that if you turn Knob A far enough in either direction it will eventually change the switch setting from On to Off and back, but the display still seems to be cycling through amp names. So it seems to be only a cosmetic issue. Thanks to you and the FAS team for all you do! Cheers

Wow! A Sunday morning response. I am impressed! Thanks for the prompt reply and for staying on top of things. Now get out there and enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom