$0.35 leather cabinet corners!

Tom Morris

Power User
I recently bought an Atomic CLR and two Friedman speakers and wanted to protect the corner as both companies must think everyone that moves one of these outside of their studio is doing so in a bag or flight case. Did a search and found direct from Mesa Boogie leather corners for a whopping 35¢ each. In awe I had to order them! If you want the factory nails which are a special twist type nail they are 35¢ each as well. I ordered 10 the first batch just planning to put them on the CLR but decided to put them on the Friedman's instead and had to order 10 more. Each order they threw in two extra. $7.90 shipping to south Florida. Soak them in cool water for a half hour, pat dry and nail on. After they dry they tighten up and harden. These picts are just installed.IMG_3338.jpgIMG_3339.jpgIMG_3340.jpg

I cheeped out and didn't buy Mesa's nails. Bought some rustic looking cut tacks from Home Depot. We will see how long they hold. Side note: I searched hard for the same type nail Mesa uses and the only place I see them for sale is from pool table supply places for holding on leather drop pockets and sold mainly in the UK. Stupid expensive!

Looks pretty good and great price

I bought some nickel fender style corners for mine, $1.05 each, and then found some stainless self tapping truss head screws which matched pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom