• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

đź‘˝You asked for it, you got it!

Rekster

Inspired
I love the shirt though. I'll just wait for my FM9 invite and add it on at the same time. :)

ps. Not sure who just deleted my screenshot of the shipping costs, but I apologize. I have nothing but positive to say about FAS.. I was just as much in shock as @djiodoe was.

Last edited:

CenturyBreak

Inspired
...Tone so good, it must be from ANOTHER WORLD!

Sharing this here with a limited time sale price prior to announcing it to the world on Friday.
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/fractal-audio-alien-technology-t-shirt/

View attachment 92080

That artwork rocks!

However, have you folks fixed the apparel sizing problem you had a few years back? The only time I purchased one of your shirts, I got a 2XL "just to be sure", but damnit, it was still smaller than any 'large' I already had. Looked nice but it's never been worn. :cry:

I hadn't even thought of the shipping... ouch! :eek:

Attachments

• shirt shipping.jpg
    shirt shipping.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Top Bottom