🆕 Axe-Fx III Cygnus Factory Presets "Enhanced" - Preview 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t usually participate in gush pile-ons, but I have to give some praise. The 59 bassman is the EXACT sound I have been looking for ever since I got the axe 3 years ago. And then I tried an AC... the SSD preamp scene is the EXACT U2 sound (tone-wise) I have been looking for ever since I got the axe 3 years ago. Hands lifted emoji, folks. Thank you Matt, Leon, and the rest of the team for sharing these. Preset/IR hunting/pre-gig tone tweaking all gone. Gold.

I am looking for "MF Euro" I looked at 121 and 122 and I did a search in Axe Edit.
I also updated all my banks today.
Thanks for any info.

I am looking for "MF Euro" I looked at 121 and 122 and I did a search in Axe Edit.
I also updated all my banks today.
Thanks for any info.
I could be wrong, but from the name I think that's a Marco Fanton preset. Some are free, she may be included in recent factory presets, not sure, but they're often for sale on his site. Marco's great.

Update: The team and I worked over the weekend and the past few nights. There will be new banks soon, very close to "final for now"!
Much appreciated sir! You guys rock! I'm still working my way through the last ones, slow going cause they're so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom