• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

🆕 Axe-Fx III Cygnus Factory Presets "Enhanced" - Preview 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedhed

Power User
Are you talking about the wiki page?
Budda & Yek are referring to the search function in Axe Edit.

Click 'Presets' and use the search function (using the word Fuzz) within the presets Manage screen.

Click on whichever one you want to check out & it will load the preset.

If you search "fuzz" in axe edit you'll see shoegaze fuzz, stere death fuzz and i think there's one more.
The other one is Fuzz Tweed.

Last edited:
I will say I am 6-8 weeks into owning the Axe FX. All the presets where, and be no offence meant, terrible and didn't show the best of the unit.

I downloaded the new presets last night and spend 3 hours last night and 2 hours this morning auditioning them. Just counted up and with the old presets I kept none and just deleted them off the Axe, out of the new presets I moved 55 to my Writing preset section and out of those at least 40 inspired a new song section.

Superb, well done all.

Shredology

Experienced
I'm keeping an eye on factory preset update news. I'm excited to dig in but have been waiting for the final release of everything.
My problem is I'm losing track of where things are. We have a beta set of updated factory presents, now we have some enhancements to some but not all of the beta presets???

tysonlt

Experienced
I don’t usually participate in gush pile-ons, but I have to give some praise. The 59 bassman is the EXACT sound I have been looking for ever since I got the axe 3 years ago. And then I tried an AC... the SSD preamp scene is the EXACT U2 sound (tone-wise) I have been looking for ever since I got the axe 3 years ago. Hands lifted emoji, folks. Thank you Matt, Leon, and the rest of the team for sharing these. Preset/IR hunting/pre-gig tone tweaking all gone. Gold.

csgband

Inspired
I am looking for "MF Euro" I looked at 121 and 122 and I did a search in Axe Edit.
I also updated all my banks today.
Thanks for any info.

Dave Merrill

Fractal Fanatic
I am looking for "MF Euro" I looked at 121 and 122 and I did a search in Axe Edit.
I also updated all my banks today.
Thanks for any info.
I could be wrong, but from the name I think that's a Marco Fanton preset. Some are free, she may be included in recent factory presets, not sure, but they're often for sale on his site. Marco's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom