… for the way Fractal is

Liquid22

Inspired
In general I don’t like this kind of posts, but however I think it’s time again for this one:

… because, I really want to thank you, Cliff.

Thanks, for letting us User see and feel that the most important thing for Fractal is the products itself instead only the money you can make out of it.

Thanks, for putting your efforts in improving the existing products so passionately.

Thanks, for a philosophy of business that’s build on growing by the quality of the products and longtime satisfied costumers.

Thanks, for not having a large array of ineffectual and quick built products, only made to be replaced as soon as possible by successor models.

Thanks, for only bringing a new Axe-Model on the marked, when it really makes sense to you and the customers.

Thanks, for not listening to all those insatiably People who always call for a new product, just because they believe they constantly have to buy something new.

Thanks, for making such a great Axe-Fx II , that brings so much joy and inspiration to so many people out there.

Really, thanks Cliff !

Not only is this the best piece of gear I have ever owned, it has saved me many thousands of dollars and countless hours that
I would have otherwise spent on the quest for great tones!
Thank you really doesn't do it as you have made it so pleasurable for me to become a much better musician and performer.
My highest gratitude Cliff!

Thank you Cliff!

I'm starting to play around with some advanced parameters and really dig how far into the weeds you allow us to venture. The fact that your code allows this for one, and not crash when it is tweaked for second, shows how solid the programming side is as much as the algorithms.

Definitely agree. I pretty much judge other companies by Fractal's standards now. The little black box never disappoints.

Thanks, for letting us Users see and feel that the most important thing for Fractal is the products itself instead only the money you can make out of it.

This.

The money comes later. When you put out something that is quality, and LISTEN to your user base, guess what?

You win.

FAS philosophy and business model is a rarity in this days of planned obsolescence...and it should not be!!

Respect consumers+honest work+quality first=loyalty for life

Last edited:
Fractal has the GAS killer, if you don't get sucked in settings, you spend the time originally browsing online shops and classified PLAYING guitar :D
It doesn't kill the guitar GAS, but meh :p

The AxeFX is one of the only products I see getting updates that changes totally itself !
You had a little car, woke up a year later and have a camaro, a year later it's a lamborghini !

This politic is risky for a business, rather than offering obsoleting products.

That's why I love Fractal too !
Plus the service, across the world, and the implication on this forum, to answer spot on !

I'm onto my 4th Axe-Fx and my 2nd MFC. I've yet to be disappointed by anything FAS have been doing. I wonder how far any of the 'big' manufacturers would have got if they had embarked on any project as in-depth as FAS products are. Given the R&D involved, and the endless push for profit over all else, I'd doubt any product would have been quite as good, even if the knowhow was there to create them.

Back
Top Bottom